Free Supercharging in Canada for older cars

• Creator
    Topic
    Hugh-SG
    @hgregory3

Gud’day,

My CPO’ed (certified pre-owned) Model-X should be ready from delivery on Saturday (currently enroute from Toronto).

I am wondering, as I have purchased a 2016 Model-X, and the Free Supercharging for life stays with the vehicle, if there is anything else I need to do with my Tesla Motors Account (like provide a Credit Card number), in order to take advantage of the Free Supercharging at the Burrard Street, Twassen or Hope Superchargers.

Thanks for any advice. Cheers! Hugh

who me? (standing in a middle of crater, that is still smoking slightly)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul Carter
      Club Admin
      @pcarter

Yes you’ll have free Supercharging according to this. You won’t need to put a credit card on file with your My Tesla account.
      Free Supercharging Transferability

[small]Vice President (March 2021 to Present) | Founder & Past President (February 2016 to March 2021)
      Events & Social Media Commitee Member

All electric fleet: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D | 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance | Zero S motorcycle
      [/small]

Hugh-SG
      @hgregory3

Gud’afternoon,

Thank you for that confirmation Paul. Oh, the arrival of my M-X into Vancouver got pushed back a few days, so my Delivery got pushed back to this Saturday. The anticipation is starting to really ramp up.

Cheers! Hugh

R. (Dale) Monrad
      Club Admin
      @dmonrad

Great .. now to define “transferable” – Does that apply to the original purchaser or only to the vehicle (Before Jan 15, 2017)

Let me know if you have any questions or need help relating to EVs or our club. dmonrad@TOCBC.ca

Hugh-SG
      @hgregory3

The Free Supercharging stays with the vehicle and transfers to the new owner.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be a member and logged in to reply to this topic. We have free non-voting memberships available so you can try us out!