- This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Paul Carter.
Would you support a green license plate petition to the Government of British Columbia?
If yes, please comment your thoughts on the following:
(1) A green plate, similar to personalize plates, should be an option for clean vehicles and be the indicator for benefits such as HOV access, etc.
(2) A green plate fee can be higher than a personalize plate to help offset loss of revenue from gas tax to contribute our fair share.
(3) A green plate fee should not cost anything extra as an incentive to go green to meet Clean BC’s emission goals.
(4) A modern plate system should be adopted to either not require a front plate or a sticker version to improve aesthetic and/or aerodynamics.
Please respond by March 31.
[small]Vice President (March 2021 to Present) | Founder & Past President (February 2016 to March 2021)
Events & Social Media Commitee Member
All electric fleet: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D | 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance | Zero S motorcycle
- You must be a member and logged in to reply to this topic. We have free non-voting memberships available so you can try us out!