Vancouver Tesla Approved Body Shops

• Creator
    Topic
    Paul Carter
    Club Admin
    @pcarter

Korva World Class Collision, 231 West 2nd Ave, Vancouver. Tel: 604-877-0774

No. 1 Collision, 1520 West 3rd Ave, Vancouver. Tel: 604-732-6584

[small]Vice President (March 2021 to Present) | Founder & Past President (February 2016 to March 2021)
    Events & Social Media Commitee Member

All electric fleet: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D | 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance | Zero S motorcycle
    [/small]

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Ken Neave
      @kneave

I had the unfortunate need to use a body shop last summer, chose to use Korva. They are definitely high end and workmanship was excellent. Tesla is going to have to step up and get more shops approved/trained though. Korva is sooooooo busy! They just can’t keep up with their work, so it took almost 7 weeks to get my car back!

The delay was not because of lack of body parts (as has been a common complaint on other forums), but just scheduling inside the shop to get through the various steps to completion.

Annie Hsu
      @ahsu

Hi guys,
      Emailing because we got rear ended by a BMW not too long ago and our rear bumper needs to be replaced. ICBC just approved our claim 100%. Glad you had this post because it’s exactly what I am looking for. Since Korva sounds over booked, just wondering if you have any comment or heard of No. 1 Collision’s workmanship? Or maybe its’ worthy to wait for Korva’s appointment.

Thanks!

Paul Carter
        Club Admin
        Club Admin
        @pcarter

Sorry for the late reply Annie. Sorry to hear about your accident. Not sure about No. 1. But if they are a Tesla certified repair shop, I’m sure you’ll be in good hands.

[small]Vice President (March 2021 to Present) | Founder & Past President (February 2016 to March 2021)
        Events & Social Media Commitee Member

All electric fleet: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D | 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance | Zero S motorcycle
        [/small]

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be a member and logged in to reply to this topic. We have free non-voting memberships available so you can try us out!